1. Spent days admitted in the hospital (me). Looks like I will be having surgery in late summer. Diverticulitis is not fun. We were supposed to have gone to South Dakota the week I was in the hospital, but that didn't get to happen.
2. B spent time at Papa & Nana's playing with cousins.
3. B went to basketball camp.
4. B went to another basketball camp.
5. Miss K started Sleeping Beauty practice.
6. B started lifting weights and open gym time at school.
8. Working only three days/week.
9. PTA preparation.
10. EATING- oh my goodness these kids are eating me out of house and home. Anyone else experiencing the empty pantry syndrome after spending $160 only five days before?
How many hot dogs, corn dogs, PB&J, and boxes of mac & cheese will be consumed this summer?
Will Reasors please have a 12 hours sale every Saturday?
Tonight I made "mustard potatoes" for the family. Really B? Thanks. That sounds so appetizing. Okay, it was a side dish. I really made brisket. Then added the potato salad, pork n beans, and corn on the cob. I love summer dinners.
A lot of people do not know how to make mustard potato salad. Seriously. They like to go "buy" it. To me that is just shocking and a waste of money. Here is my recipe. Let me know if you make it!
|(download card here)|