It's time to send the hourly subject teachers and the bus drivers their Christmas Gifts!
This year I am making my famous Crow Bars. So famous that Santa requests these.
|Print Recipe Card Here|
I also made a fun bag topper.
YES. I MADE IT. I love all the ones you see on Pinterest, but sometimes I find they are so hard to download, and sometimes you just want your own, right? Once again, I used PicMonkey.
1. Choose the Design function. 4x6 canvas option.
2. Rotate it. I left mine blank. I knew I was printing on green and red card stock since I was out of white and low on ink. 'Tis the season to run out of ink, right?
3. Themes. I chose SantaLand. Santa's Buddies. Penguins are just so cute.
4. Time for the text. A simple Merry Christmas. Don't forget the back. Use the flip and flop buttons to turn the text upside down and around. I have no clue what those are really called.
5. Then I added a fun candy cane border. And saved it to my computer.
6. To get it to print. You just open your word program. Add the picture 2x and then print, cut, fold and staple over a ziplock. Two bag toppers per page. Perfect. And getting that extra wave from the bus driver. Priceless.
It's the season of generosity my friends. Making someone's day by giving something away.
"Be rick in good deeds...be generous and willing to share." 1 Timothy 6:18, NIV
Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!
I do have a few rules:
- You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
- Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
- I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
- Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!
*This post contains affiliate links