Today's Pinteresting project was inspired by this Etsy pin. I enlisted the help of Miss K for this particular one. Isn't she adorable? Yes, Miss K and the ornament.
Glitter-It! (found in the glass section of Hobby Lobby, don't forget your 40% off coupon)
Remove the top of the ornament. Sqeeze enough Glitter-It! into the ornament so that when you shake, it completely coats the inside. Cover the top with a paper towel.
Shake, shake, shake. Then pour any excess back into the bottle. I do not waste.
Then sprinkle in your glitter. You might need to add more to get the ornament completely covered.
Replace the top.
Then decorate with paint pens. Let dry.
Make a bow. And hot glue to the top. I used rick rack. I love the look.
P.S. I saw on Pinterest where some people use floor polish instead of Glitter-It! I didn't want a Pinterest fail, nor did I want to store a huge container. I have a lot of Glitter-It! left, so for a little over $3 it was totally worth it.
Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!
I do have a few rules:
- You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
- Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
- I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
- Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!