I have never made it a secret, I LOVE my Crock Pot. All 4 seasons. Soccer, Baseball, Football and now BASKETBALL. It seems like I am always on the go and always needing to find food to feed this family of mine. Anyone else have this problem? One thing I am going to share more of this year during A Very Pinteresting Christmas is recipes. My own go to recipes that I haven't shared. Today's is my Pepsi Pork Roast.
Seriously y'all. This is good stuff. My man is wild about his Pepsi and wild about his meat and potatoes. Not so much the carrots, but I plan on keeping his eyes healthy so he can see me for another 50 years. Honestly you can use any sweetened soft drink in this and can also substitute beef.
Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!
I do have a few rules:
- You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
- Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate
- By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
- I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
- Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!