With my family flying in and out of our nest a minimum of 3x per day, meal times together are a challenge! We rarely get to sit as a family, and time for making a meal is usually spent on homework or other household chores. Anything I can find to make meal time easy and stress free is a huge blessing. Bertolli® has done just that. Bertolli® sent us a coupon for a bag from their Meal Soup line for the Weeknight Meal Special Challenge. I chose the Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta Soup for our meal. It was filling and satisfying. We had an incredible meal in just three simple steps.
- Pour contents of bag into a sauce pan and add 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and cover, simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
|Just the bag of soup, a saucepan, and a cup of water! EASY!|
|Look at all those vegetables!|
|Table ready- except for napkins!|
|Daddy Crow's plate...the soup paired with grilled cheese, yep that's how we rolled this meal for Daddy and the kids!|
|Awww...This is a priceless photo! (yes, my head was bowed also)|
|I didn't get to have a grilled cheese. I paired my soup up with a salad! My favorite way to eat soup! Yum!|
|Look the soup is gone before the sandwich. Winner!!!!|
Here is more information on the soups from Bertolli®:· Bertolli® Frozen Meal Soups are hearty and fresh-tasting with vegetables, meats, pasta and herbs individually flash frozen at the peak of freshness.
· Bertolli® Frozen Meal Soups are available in the frozen aisle, and can be prepared on your stove top in minutes.
· With robust flavors and rich textures, new Bertolli® Frozen Meal Soups are available in four varieties: Chicken Minestrone, Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta, Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken, and Tuscan-Style Beef with Vegetables.
Be sure to like Bertolli® on Facebook and follow them on Twitter! If you try out this soup, let me know how you like it!