Miss K's Winter Party is tomorrow. We always try to take a special treat for each of her classmates. This year's treat is inspired by this pin, and wouldn't you know it, there was not a pattern anywhere to be found on that site. I was determined to make it work. Here is my version.
Items I used:
Water bottle lid
Tootsie Roll Pops
Foam Reindeer Shapes- I found mine at Michael's, 35pc for $4.49
Red foil wrapping paper. It makes the nose shine so bright!
The steps I took are below....
If you are lucky, between steps 3 and 6 you can enlist some help with facial details. Be sure they write who it is from on the back!
Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!
I do have a few rules:
- You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
- Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
- I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
- Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired/Pinterest worthy food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!